Bitter leaf is a primadona plant that helps remedy various disease, including appendicitis.
Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix, a finger-shaped pouch that projects from your colon on the lower right side of your abdomen.
Appendicitis causes pain in your lower right abdomen. However, in most people, pain begins around the navel and then moves. As inflammation worsens, the pain typically increases and eventually becomes severe.
Although anyone can develop appendicitis, most often it occurs in people between the ages of 10 and 30. Standard treatment is surgical removal of the appendix
A blockage in the lining of the appendix that results in infection is the likely cause of appendicitis.
The bacteria multiply rapidly, causing the appendix to become inflamed, swollen and filled with pus. If not treated promptly, the appendix can rupture.
Signs and symptoms of appendicitis may include:
- Sudden pain that begins on the right side of the lower abdomen
- Sudden pain that begins around your navel and often shifts to your lower right abdomen
- Pain that worsens if you cough, walk or make other jarring movements
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Low-grade fever that may worsen as the illness progresses
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Abdominal bloating
How Bitter Leaf Can Help
The huge nutrients that bitter leaf have makes this herb become a primadona plat helping cure various disease, including appendicitis. It was true that the bitter leaf can be used to treat appendicitis. This is the simple way to use bitter leaf for treating appendicitis.
- bitter leaf 30 gr, 400 ml water, and 1 tablespoon of honey
- boiled as much as 30 gr of bitter leaf that has been cleaned in 400 ml water
- Boil it then
- let it cold, drink it 3 times a day regularly
Or Try the Quick and Easy Way With Bitter Leaf Capsules!
Avoid the bitter taste of the Bitter Leaf plant and tedious mixing routines, while receiving all the wonderful health benefits with Bitter Leaf Capsules!
Please contact us with any further questions.